Boundaries Workbook: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life
Amazon.com Price: $16.99 (as of 02/01/2024 13:45 PST- Details)
The New York Times bestselling book Boundaries has already helped millions understand that being a loving Christian doesn’t mean you always have to say yes. Designed to help you create your own life-giving boundaries, Boundaries Workbook provides practical wisdom for setting boundaries in a highly connected digital age.
This companion guide to Boundaries by Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend provides practical readings and prompts that will encourage you and teach you how to set healthy, necessary boundaries with your parents, spouse, children, friends, bosses, coworkers, social media, and more in order to help you become the best version of yourself.
Following the latest edition of Boundaries chapter-by-chapter, these interactive exercises are designed to help you take a closer look at your own life and ask yourself:
- Why do I feel guilty about setting clear boundaries?
- What if the boundaries I set hurt the other person?
- Why is it difficult for me to hear no from others?
- What are examples of legitimate boundaries I can set at work and at home?
- How can I have good boundaries online and with social media?
- Can I stay connected while still setting boundaries with my phone?
Boundaries Workbook gives youthe support and the Scripture you need to help others respect your boundaries–whether you want to improve your work-life balance or you’re practicing saying no when someone asks you to volunteer for one more activity.
Discover firsthand that having good, biblical boundaries gives you the freedom to live as the loving, generous, fulfilled person God created you to be.