The Codependency Recovery Workbook: A12-Week Master Plan to Stop Being Codependent and Start Loving Yourself (Breaking Free from Toxic Relationships)
Amazon.com Price: $24.95 (as of 02/01/2024 13:32 PST- Details)
Here’s how to break free from the bonds of codependency so you can become your best self and thrive in life.
Do you give too much in your relationships that you’ve started to lose your sense of self?
Does your loved one always rely on you for help, but refuse to reciprocate your efforts whenever you need them?
Do you care so much about their feelings to the point where it impacts your life choices?
These are just some of the signs that you might be in a codependent relationship. Other signs include disrespecting your decisions, blaming you for things that aren’t your fault, and making you hesitate to express your needs.
Being in this toxic relationship can drain you and hinder your growth as an individual. It can make you feel unworthy and unloved… and guilty every time you try to say no to their demands that threaten your self-respect and self-worth.
But remember this: In a healthy relationship, the other person should make you feel loved and respected without you having to beg for it… and vice versa. It would also be easier for you to develop healthy behaviors when you choose to be in positive relationships.
But in order to do this, you first need to leave what isn’t working — your codependent relationship will stop you from being true to yourself, achieving your personal goals, and nurturing your self-esteem.
Let this book help you recover from codependency, rebuild yourself, and live a life that is true to your values and beliefs. Inside, you will discover:
- How you develop a codependent personality — and the first step to recovering from codependency
- 10 symptoms of codependency — know which symptoms you have and need to work on
- How you can save yourself from an abusive person in a safe manner
- How to regain control over your emotions to prevent them from ruining your life
- What narcissism is and why narcissists attract those with a codependent personality
- How to set boundaries to build a sense of security and stop others from taking advantage of you
- What you can do to free your mind from intrusive thoughts so you can stop them from dragging you down
- How to communicate what you feel without offending the other person
And much more.
This guide also offers self-reflection activities to help you increase your self-awareness and allow you to identify and release repressed emotions… empowering you to live your life according to your authentic self.
It’s time to love yourself even more so you can carefully choose the people you surround yourself with. After all, you deserve to have healthy relationships and be happier in life.