Ending Unhealthy Codependency for Good: Breaking Free from People-Pleasing and Going from Codependent to Independent with the Power of Letting Go and … Theory (Better Relationships, Better Life)
Amazon.com Price: $14.97 (as of 02/01/2024 13:31 PST- Details)
Do you ever feel like you’re losing your sense of self, or that your self-identity is shrinking as the years go by?
Are you at risk of becoming codependent and losing your own life in the noise of the rest of the world?
Breaking free, stepping forward and taking control of your life are all things we dream of when our self-identity starts to retreat. The problem is that while these phrases sound like anything is possible, you feel like the gap you have to cross is so vast you’ll never get to the other side.
But don’t worry — this is a natural way to feel. You’re someone who knows that you want to change your life and that’s the first step on your journey. Now you need to open your eyes and take in what I’m about to tell you…
…from this moment you CAN break free, live a more emotionally healthy life and start setting the boundaries that will reshape the rest of your life.
Don’t believe me?
With “Ending Unhealthy Codependency For Good” you’ll understand the root causes and core issues, find new ways of looking at relationships and discover what healthy emotional boundaries look like.
Here’s what’s inside “Ending Unhealthy Codependency For Good”:
- What unhealthy codependency is all about
- Learning how to focus on and love yourself without feeling guilty
- The psychology of people-pleasing
- How to identify codependent relationships
- Breaking free from codependent relationships
- How to identify codependent family members
- Breaking free from a codependent family member
- How to use your positive qualities without overdoing things
- The difference between codependency and interdependency
- Keeping healthy interdependent relationships
- Building healthy boundaries
- Moving on and thriving after breaking free from a codependent relationship
- Exercises, journal prompts and activities to move on
- And a whole lot more!
By turning letting go into your superpower, and understanding what a healthy connection looks and feels like, you’ll be able to reshape your life in a truly authentic way.